Welcome to the Ratoath College Parents' Association webpage.
The overall aim of the Association is to work in partnership with all other Ratoath College stakeholders including the Board of Management, Principal, Deputy Principals, teachers and professional staff in furthering the education, learning and moral, mental, social and cultural wellbeing of all our children.
This aim will be underpinned by the following objectives:
- Actively supporting and assisting Ratoath College to become a centre of academic excellence;
- Fully encouraging and championing the wider development of our children through an extensive use of sports, social, cultural and leisure activities;
- Promote the role of parents or legal guardians as the primary educators of their children;
- Provide a forum for the views of parents;
- Help ensure parents are kept informed of the developments in the school;
- Help ensure that the best possible facilities, support systems and learning environment is available for our children;
- Fundraising to supplement existing revenue streams available to Ratoath College.
Our primary means of communication with parents and guardians is via Facebook so we would encourage you to access our page @RatoathCollegePA