RATOATH COLLEGE PARENTS ASSOCIATION
Annual General Meeting
Date: 7th December 2020, at 7.30 PM
Venue: Online (a Microsoft Teams link will be provided)
- Review of 2018 Minutes – Olive Fox
- Amendments to the PA Constitution – Siobhan Sevestre & Marisol Subiran
- Chairperson’s Report – Chris Devine
- Treasurer’s Report – Mary Fay
- College Report – Seamus Meehan
- State Exam Results Analysis – Colm Connolly
About the Parents Association
Who is on the Committee? The committee (up to a maximum of 25 members) is made up of: up to 17 Parent/Guardian Volunteers, The Principal and 3xVice Principals, 2xTeacher Reps, and 2xParent Nominee to the Board of Management.
What would be involved? We meet 5 or 6 times per year and we assist in various ways at events including Sports Day, 2nd Hand Uniform Sales, School Musicals and Talent Shows, Award Ceremonies, Grads, Parent Evenings and other significant events. While our usual activities have been curtailed by Covid restrictions, the Parents Association remains a really rewarding way to make a positive contribution to your Child’s experience at Ratoath College.
Join the Committee